- The WiFi network connection in the appliance is unstable
- The application keeps disconnecting
- The display shows "Connection error"
- Appliances with connectivity feature
1. Reduce the number of devices connected to your WiFi network AND/OR optimize the position of the router.
Make sure that the router is located in a central spot, relatively close to all the connected appliances. If there are metal objects in the immediate vicinity of the router, try to remove them so that they do not block its signal.
2. Make sure the wireless signal is not disrupted by microwave.
Turn the microwave off. Avoid using the microwave and the remote control at the same time.
- Too many wireless clients AND/OR physical obstacles
- Interference from microwave